Pair of 2 cartridges in brass, thought of German origin, of anti-aircraft 40 mm standard of the Second World War, found in Port Leucate (France/Aude) where coastal batteries were unstalled at the beginning of 1944 by the German Army.
Length 30,5 cm (12 inches). Nerve diameter : 58mm (2,25 inches). Used in decoration, they were polished, and are still in very beautiful state. Easy to maintain it. The price is for the 2 pieces. For collection or decoration.